Tuesday 22 May 2007

Very Well...

OK, so I haven't written a post in a while. I'm a terrible human being, I'm going to hell, etc. etc. The point is, that while a meaningful method of expressing myself has failed to present itself over the past month or so, I have been busy planning my trip to "Lets not fail macroeconomics" land. Its impossible to get a visa, not to mention the vaccinations..... I needed three against boredom alone.

However, it will be pleasing to those of you who have been following my lack of progress that I have in fact made some progress. Feel free to ignore this blatant contradiction and read on for an explanation.

While most people feel that I have done nothing to improve my circumstances, I am inclined to disagree. I know a lot more about the subjects that I am studying. I am more than capable of passing. If you remain cynical, keep it to yourself. In my world, everything is peachy, especially peaches.

No comments: